This is a dress I sewed the end of May. I used the Portabellopixie Gracie for the Tiered Top,
but I made a few changes. First of all, I lengthened the bodice and I used the bottom ruffle for the Tiered dress (wider). I made several muslins and the bodice was hard to get on and off even though it seemed to fit well. I tried adding snaps to the back, but when I sewed the bodice using the denim I found it had a LOT more stretch than I thought so that really took care of the problem. If I sew this again using a non-stretch woven for the bodice, I will definitely add snaps or buttons to the back. I also added three buttons the bodice after seeing Patty Young's Modkid patterns done in denim.