Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Finished Piano Runner (for me)



Posted by Picasa   This is a piano runner for my family.  We have a very tall, old, but beautiful piano and I've always had intentions on making a piano runner for it.  The rayon linen squares were upcycled from an outdated dress.  The four frames of my children will go on the four squares and there shouldn't be any uneven seam lines for the frames to sit on.   The fabric strips are from Ty Pennington's Impressions line.  This runner also matches my dining room curtains and table runner.  I have declared June "Just Sew" month for me.  My goal is sew and sew and sew and clean up.  Thus far, I have finished the piano runner, repaired a washcloth, kitchen towel, and adjusted the straps on my daughter's shirt.  We have used up one spool of thread.  Here is a link to my dining room curtains here and table runner here.

No comments:

Post a Comment