I was so frustrated with the John Deere fabric I used on the pillow case, I thought I should just use this and be done with it. Well, this piece (remnant from Hobby Lobby) was much better. I enough material for two outers. I used the same brown I used on the pillow case for the inner layer. The denim on one bag is a lightweight denim chambray (also used interfacing) with a gray broadcloth on the inside. I couldn't find anymore denim scraps for the other bag, so I used the back of the legs from a pair of my daughter's worn out jeans. Since I already had interfacing cut, I interfaced those straps even though the denim is considerably heavier than the chambray. I also used a triple stich on the pair with the denim and I really like how the stitchin is more noticeable this way. The photo with the food is showing what was in the packed bag in the top picture. There was still plenty of room for more food too. Two more stash yards used.